You can create your own weather data channels if you want to track data other than mean daily temperature. Follow the example below to create a channel to track hourly dry bulb temperature in degrees F:
- Open the Weather Station Manager (Setup > Weather Stations).
- Select the weather station from weather station list in the center pane of the display.
- Right-click and select Properties. The Weather Station Properties window will open.
- Click Channels, then to create a new channel.
- Set Type to Manual and Rule to Trip.
- Select the channel data type from the list of available weather variables.
- Select the observation interval and the total/average option desired.
- Click OK.
You will want to import channel data, rather than enter it manually, because there will be a lot of it. Follow the instructions in Importing Weather Data from Other Sources.