- Open EnergyCAP and navigate to the desired account/vendor/meter/place. The UDF label and any specific value associated with that account/vendor/meter/place will appear in the General tab PowerView.
- To insert a specific text/link for the selected account/vendor/meter/place:
- Open the Properties window (File > Properties).
- Click on the User Fields tab, and input the desired Value in the cell provided using the appropriate language/tagging:
<a href="http://www.YourWebLinkAddress">Link Text</a>
- Click OK to close the Properties window. The UDF value should display under the User Defined Fields list in the General tab PowerView.
! Don't forget the appropriate HTML TAGS when inputting a linkweb link! Then the UDF value will show in blue on the General Tab so you can click on it like a hyperlink. You may need to refresh your screen before the EnergyCAP PowerView will display newly-input data!